Idea's Save More Combo Plan : Extra Billing Discrepancy for 2 months

I have been a customer of IDEA postpaid service for last two years.
Recently IDEA has launched "UPW Save More Combo " Plan for post paid mobile consumers. I opted for this plan on 6th September 2013on my postpaid number (9639096399). This plan includes 1GB 3G data free every month.
However for the month of September 2013, 3G charges were added in my bill as per normal rates and a huge extra bill of 1154 was delivered to me.
I registered the complaint (C1-6424613372), but they urged me to make the extra payment which IDEA would deduct from my future bills. After lots of calls and mails, my idea account was updated with (-1294 rupees). I thanked the IDEA representative for the refund BUT REQUESTED HIM TO ENSURE IT DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. (The communication details between me and IDEA is attached herewith.)

But now again, in the next month, the 3G charges are being added to my un-billed usage as per normal rates which has caused my un-billed usage to cross the monthly credit limit and hence my services have been stopped by IDEA. I request the concerned person to take note of this and resume service on my postpaid idea mobile.

(The new plan launched by IDEA in UP west/Uttarakhand circle , specifically "UPW Save More Combo" plan have not been properly set-up and have been offered to consumers causing havoc to consumers who opt these plans. Every month there is a problem with the billed/un-billed amount creating problems for users.)

Prashant.

Dear IDEA,
The monthly bill for my number (9639096399) has been generated on the IDEA website. It includes 3G charges as per normal rates, although my monthly plan includes 1gb 3G data.

The services to my number 9639096399 still remain suspended. Although the trailing mail states that the services have been restored. Its not the case, the services are not operational.

The issue has been elaborated in trailing posts. Kindly look into the matter and resume services of my number until the case is pending.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors