IDEA deducting money from prepaid account illegally.

I and my wife both use IDEA prepaid mobile service. Mobile no 8975051704. Of late IDEA is sending SMS of various services like Mitti Ke Rang, Bhettar Jindegi, Family Pack. etc. On receipt of the SMS / receiving the customer care phone call, the service gets activated and they are deducting money abruptly from prepaid balance. When we complained to the customer care executive, they are blocking the access for my number so that we can not contact to any customer care executive and lodge our complain. It is shameful that an organization of the repute of Aditya Birla Group can behave in such a manner and are cheating with cores of consumers and earning money.

This should be stopped and action should be taken against the company for deducting money from the consumers.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
I suggest you talk to Nodal Officer directly. In most of cases it gets settled easily.
I'll also try to raise it with them.

Expert said:
I suggest you talk to Nodal Officer directly. In most of cases it gets settled easily.
We have spoken with the nodal officer directly but still IDEA is repeating the same thing. On repeated complain, IDEA has stopped access of my phone no to the customer care executive officer. Hence I am not able to talk with the nodal officer.[hr]
Expert said:
What is your circle?
Aurangabad, Maharastra.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
ATITHI MAJUMDAR said:
Expert said:
We have spoken with the nodal officer directly but still IDEA is repeating the same thing. On repeated complain, IDEA has stopped access of my phone no to the customer care executive officer. Hence I am not able to talk with the nodal officer.[hr]
Expert said:
What is your circle?
Aurangabad, Maharastra.

Here you can find Address/email and phone numbers of Idea Nodal Officer. Just email them, they're bound to reply you provided you follow this procedure as per TRAI.

Expert said:
ATITHI MAJUMDAR said:
Expert said:
Expert said:
What is your circle?
Aurangabad, Maharastra.

Here you can find Address/email and phone numbers of Idea Nodal Officer. Just email them, they're bound to reply you provided you follow this procedure as per TRAI.
Will really help him to resolve the problem.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors