ICICI Bank Debit Card Fraud TRANSACTION of Rs. 50000

Dear Sir,

My debit card was very much with me on May1, 2016 in my wallet. I got sms that Rs 40,000 had been withdrawn from my account from an ATM. I called up ICICI Bank, by the time, I could press through the options on the phone and get in touch with the relevant person, another Rs 10,000 was withdrawn from my account. They blocked my card, raised a complaint and asked me to submit 4 things at the bank- ID proof, Dispute form, Card xerox copy and proof of presence at different location. I had submitted all the 4 on May 2 at Uttarhalli Branch, Bangalore.
They had never asked me to raise a police complaint (which I had raised). I asked them for a video of the ATM transaction which was ICICI ATM near Sharada Talkies on OTC Road where I have never been in my life. They refused to give the video recording and said that the video is not proper (Who is responsible if the camera is not working).
I called them yesterday, they had closed the dispute without informing me and refused to give money. They said that since I have not raised a police complaint, I will not get the money. I had raised the police complain ton May 2 itself. I had asked the Utaarhalli branch people whether I should submit that as well, they were reluctant to take it and asked to talk directly online and see. The scanned copy of it could not be send to the ICICI ID probably because they refuse attachment and the mail bounced back. After I told them that I had raised the police complaint then itself, then they reopened the dispute and gave me an alternate ID to send the soft copy of the police complaint. I am not confident about their intention. That ATM Card number is 4722 5400 3900 0116.
Kindly help me with this issue.
Regards Sumit

Attachments

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a39zd7) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Regards,
ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors