High Amount Bill Issue With Vodafone

Hi All,

Issue Regarding number : 9884251715

I have been using my vodafone postpaid connection for the past 4 years and have been a customer since it was named as hutch.

But regularly in the recent past am having billing issues.

I received a call from Vodafone RM asking me to upgrade my existing 2g to 3g service, however i have denied the offer as i already had a seperate number used via dongle and requested them to upgrade my vodafone 2g pack( 98) to 199 Pack, the same was agreed by the RM and however this is not reflected in my account statement and i have been charged 4500+ rupees for using additional 400 MB of 2g service

when i contacted vodafone they are claiming that they dont have any proof for the call i received and they are not willing to negotiate the bill

Now my account has been suspended and am not able to use the service plus in a position to lose a number that i have using for 7+ Years since it was hutch.

Kindly help.

Regards,
Rajesh

expert

Administrator
Staff member
This miscommunication is very common with such companies. It's not their fault. In the workflow of large companies like Vodafone in which 1000's of their staff work in shifts, they don't remember their promise unless they assign a request/complaint number with the words they say.
Do you have one with you?

Also what was your max credit limit?

You should talk to Nodal Officer he will help you and can take right decisions.

Thanks,
I have raised a complaint with vodafone and just have that docket number and dont have any request number.

My maximum credit limit is 9000 Rs

Have written a email to nodal office and awaiting response from them.
hope this sorts out the issue.

Thanks,
Rajesh
This miscommunication is very common with such companies. It's not their fault. In the workflow of large companies like Vodafone in which 1000's of their staff work in shifts, they don't remember their promise unless they assign a request/complaint number with the words they say.
Do you have one with you?

Also what was your max credit limit?

You should talk to Nodal Officer he will help you and can take right decisions.

My Vodafone Mobile Number is 9890283254 and 9890283274.
(interaction numbers 111967038 and 111966744 - RE: complaint number: 109804392 and 109805178. - RE: Billing issues Since March 2015‏)

I am really fed up of Vodafone Mobile Services, I have Complaint many times even there was call from some Representative and it was agreed that my Bills from March is charged more and promised to resolve the issue ASAP, but vodafone is a Shameless company and is no more trust worthy. I have paid all my bills which was over charged wrongly in fear of getting disconnected as they do not solve the issue ASAP, it is now 6-7 Months I have been paying Bills very much more than my actual Bill amount.

I had changed my Plan in Feb 2015 to 399 Plan, and also stopped using Mobile Data as i used my Home wifi Connection for Internet access.But I used to get bills over 1000 rs every time since March 2015, then I got fed up and changed my plan to 249 Plan in July, but still I get bill more than 1000 Rs, is this a bullshit company, Even after the Vodafone rep agreed that I have been overbilled more than 2000 Rs and they will adjust the bills in the month of August but they did not give any explanation of what has happened. I want to give a strong message to the Top Managers and Company head that U guys are there because of we customer and not vice versa. So stop fooling the customers and solve thier issue. I will discontinue the Vodafone service ASAP.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors