HDFC credit card harassment

I have a credit card ending with 4311 with HDFC Bank. In 2012, I resigned form CTS and my registered e-mail id was CTS e-mail id , so I called customercare to change my e-mail id and they took my email-id but never changed it due to which I never got the statement. Now they are just adding the interest for the last 1.5 years on the credit card. Further after I decided to pay the amount in the last month, they started calling my friends and family and they started harassing me. They took the contacts from facebook which is completely illegal, to access someone else account. I agreed to pay the amount but now when they are harassing me I decided to lodge a complaint because it was their mistake not to send me the statement as I intimated them that I have resigned from the job and further inspite of their mistake they are harassing me. Please look into the matter.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with you about harassment. But it is your mistake to not have paid the arrears on time. That is what you've agreed as per their Terms.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
You should pay now(since you took loan from them) and forget this affair. Banks are professional in recovering money. When their staff goes to home, they don't remember the customer interactions. But you do. Since it is your personal affair.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors