HDFC PERSONAL LOAN - FALSE PROMISE VIGNESH 9742975522

Hello All,

I have received messages about HDFC Bank Personal Loan from Mr. Vignesh whom having multiple Mobile Numbers as mentioned below
+91 9742236655
+91 9742975522
+91 8867437357
+91 7829701683

I have been promised that, No Processing fee would be applicable for the Personal Loan 15L & above. Everything went smooth during loan processing But then i had received Loan amount disbursed to my account is 14, 95, 000. Loan Reference number is 436XX016.

When i had Questioned Mr. Vignesh about why 5k less, I later understood that its Processing Fee, He mentioned to me that, he would be pay it to me once he receive his salary. I agreed to wait for 20 days without any problem. I did not receive amount even after one month, when i question again.

He started giving only false promises one after the other everyday. He will say in next half an hour amount will be transferred to me, but i never received. He would find all fancy reasons to the best he know and get away from the call. From last week, He said he will give me the amount only if he gets back his lended money to his friend.

It is almost 2 and half months now and now he says, He will NOT GIVE the processing fee refund and do whatever i can do with the Bank.

I suggest to you all please think twice before taking any loan from this Big time Cheating person.

Regards,
Praveen

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors