Girls forum on you tube Vishal, Nisha, Diviya, Neeta

There is a club which promises to provide contacts of elite females who pay to satisfy them sexually. It is headed by one, Mr. Vishal from Mumbai. Also comprises of several females who talk on different numbers claiming to either be marketing execs. or senior in line than Mr. Vishal.

Out of curiosity, I called them and they asked me to deposit Rs. 10,200/- to their Bank account with ICICI Bank and they promised to mail me contacts on my email address.

Once I paid, they send me password protected Microsoft Word files and asked me to deposit another Rs. 50,000/- for password. I paid that too. Thereafter they asked me for a Security deposit of Rs. 1,25,000/- and I realised that I had been thugged and looted by these fraud. Then I was made to talk to the females named Nisha, Diviya, Neeta, Nisha, Leena, etc etc.

I am putting this post to caution general public from entering into this heinous group that will just rip you off your hard earned money.

I am also putting forth their contact numbers:

Vishal: +91-7208266359
Diviya/Nisha: +91-9768057555
Leena/Neeta: +91-9768830795

Please guys dont pay a single penny to them. Also forwarding you their account details.

ICICI BANK
A/c. 038801565094
GEORGE PAUL FERNANDES
BRANCH: MUMBAI

and

HDFC BANK
A/c. 20541050007320
ARCHANA MAGHADE
BRANCH: MUMBAI.

KINDLY BEWARE OF THESE CROOKS AND THEIR ACCOUNT AS WELL AS CONTACT NUMBERS.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors