Fraudulence of 100bestbuy.com

I took part in a contest in 100bestbuy.com. It was for Rs699 for a lucky draw contest of samsung s3 galaxy. It was for Rs699 so I went through the rules of the contest which said whether we win the contest or not, our money will be refunded in the form of points in the website and we can buy anything from the website using the points. So i registered.
After sometime they called me up and said that I won the contest but since I am on the top 15 list, I need to pay Rs6999 to get my Samsung s3 galaxy and this amount will be credited to my website account. Not only that complimentary gifts - Swipe 3D life tablet and Reebok couple watches will also be delivered to me.Since the previous amount of Rs.699 was credited back immediately to my account, I paid this Rs.6999 as well ,as per the instructions of the customer care ( he was guiding me on the phone and was waiting on the call till I paid the amount through my credit card). All this happened on Oct 2, 2013
The next day again they called me up and confirmed my winning and also my address. On Oct 12, 2013 between 2.30pm - 4.30pm the products got delivered.I was shocked to see that only Swipe 3D life tablet and POLO CLUB (not Reebok) couple watches got delivered. Within few mins I called them up and enquired about the mobile- because the contest was for the mobile. They said that mobile will get dispatched after 25th oct, 2013 before 31st Oct 2013. But I did not receive it at all. I called them after 28th (do not remember the exact date)because the watches stopped working within 2days and also to know about the mobile, they said that the contest is on Nov 15th only. I got annoyed and said that "you told me to pay 6999rs saying I won the mobile, now what". They immediately cut my call. After that whenever I call they say that the server is down and that they will call me back with the details, but they never called back and very poor response.

On Nov 1, 2013 I called them up and said that I will sue them in consumer court, they said there is no stock so they will dispatch the product after 3days. My money Rs7598 is still in the website and I am not able to utilize that money because any purchase I make, only 300 points I am able to deduct from the site,rest I should only pay, which means I should keep buying and buying form the site to make use of my 7598Rs. moreover the website has very poor quality products and high price. I am now surprsied because when we call their customer care after 6:30pm, it says working hours between 9am-6:30pm. but that day that customer care person kept calling me till 9pm forcing me to pay that 6999rs. Lots of people have faced this problem because of this site. Pleas help

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors