Fraud / cheating by reliance netconnect

Hi all,

I m kumar and I had been a reliance broadband netconnect+ consumer.I want you all to beware of the cheating/fraud reliance organisation as they are looting indian consumers through their poorest possible services.I had purchased their data card in 2010.Initially my data plan was unlimited and tarrif was 1100 pm. When i received my first bill ,it was 4200 Rs.I contacted their customer care and askd them to terminate the connection. Next day one of their representative calld nd said that there was some technical issue with the system and they hv generated another bill of 1300 for the same month.

I never found the netspeed more than 35 kbps though other datacard do provide arnd 200 kbps download speed for the same 3.1 mbps domain card.

Even for disconnecting they charged 2000 ...and said that it is generated by the sys.

I wd suggest you all to go for bsnl or other prepaid internet plans rather than opting for reliance. I hd paid more than 30000 in just 18 months of service and ultimately i disconnected the connection. BEWARE Reliance is a fraud organisation.

Its 3rd yr I am using bsnl prepaid plan...monthly 250...very good speed..no issues at all...I will recommend this to you all..

Thnks

Kumar

kumar2007 said:
Hi all,

I m kumar and I had been a reliance broadband netconnect+ consumer.I want you all to beware of the cheating/fraud reliance organisation as they are looting indian consumers through their poorest possible services.I had purchased their data card in 2010.Initially my data plan was unlimited and tarrif was 1100 pm. When i received my first bill ,it was 4200 Rs.I contacted their customer care and askd them to terminate the connection. Next day one of their representative calld nd said that there was some technical issue with the system and they hv generated another bill of 1300 for the same month.

I never found the netspeed more than 35 kbps though other datacard do provide arnd 200 kbps download speed for the same 3.1 mbps domain card.

Even for disconnecting they charged 2000 ...and said that it is generated by the sys.

I wd suggest you all to go for bsnl or other prepaid internet plans rather than opting for reliance. I hd paid more than 30000 in just 18 months of service and ultimately i disconnected the connection. BEWARE Reliance is a fraud organisation.

Its 3rd yr I am using bsnl prepaid plan...monthly 250...very good speed..no issues at all...I will recommend this to you all..

Thnks

Kumar

Dear Customer,

Kindly submit your details at this link: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

Regards,
Reliance Communications

Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Regards,
Reliance Communications

To save Indian --Right now its a unformatted one in details but later on i will make this case huge on blogs , yahoo answers worldwide , forums etc for harassment u people have given

====================

This to warn you Reliance is a big Fraud Company that nets new customers by alluring schemes and if there are pending bills of anyone 10 yrs back on different name , and u r living in same building different floor different flat , you will face disconnection within a week of services given.. I request everyone in india please think twice thrice….. going on with any kind of reliance service
Story is all about :-
Purchased a new data card on 30-4-2014 no- 9312128058 from reliance world ,D-183, FATEH NAGAR , JAIL ROAD , NEW DELHI -18, MY AC NO CREATED THT WAS -500006331601 otc code-03011 ,

My name is dhiraj and phone no 9871057045 from delhi ,

my services were running for initially 5 days suddenly after that on 6th may problems started verification done on my license was made negative whereas it was original license no p-04082002317191 ,same evening connection got disconnected, next day on 7th may I told them verification was done properly on 2nd floor same address given on license.
They said may reverification will be done or it will be activated in few hrs same day in afternoon it got activated again. On 8th again deactivated and when I call appellate authority no 18602002011 different person working below mr Rahul act as the highest point of contact but they doesn’t have any sense to talk and keep on reading given scripts ,they made different complaints no 220054753 , 220056058 , 219995958 different persons pankaj , sanket etc . When on 9th may 2014 I called up they told me on same address there is bill pending of rs 5500/- on name of amit sharma in yr 2002-03 ,STRANGE TO control at that point I hold my nerves and told them that person was residing on 3rd floor why I am being mixed with him there are 6 flats and 6 shops on same address .
THEY DOESN’T WANT TO VERIFY ANYTHING THAT WHO IS WHO , JUST KEPT ON REPEATING THAT UNLESS AMIT SHARMA BILL WONT BE CLEARED WE CANT SEND ANYONE FOR MORE INVESTIGATION NOT THAT NEW DATA CARD CONNECTION WILL BE MADE ACTIVE ,, THIS SCRIPT WAS READ ON FOR ABOUT 10 TIMES DESPITE OF TELLING HIM YOU CAN CHECK OUR DIFFERENT FLOOR & FLAT NO DOCUMENTS , DIFFERENT ELECTRICITY BILLS BUT they doesn’t care a damn for that.
THIS IS A BIG COMPANY CALLED SO RELIANCE COMMUNICATION IT SHOULD BETTER BE DEFINED AS (RELY ON US & WE WILL ENTANGLE YOU FOR BILLS MADE ON OTHER PERSON NAME OR WHATEVER U HAVE PAID WILL BE IN DRAIN

WHAT WAS MY FAULT I WAS HAVING SAME ADDRESS JUST WHAT WAS NOT MENTIONED I RESIDE ON 2ND FLOOR left side flat it was missing in my license , so just they hold me there for name of amit Sharma for his balance on them made in yr 2003 whereas it’s yr 2014.

i even tried to do help them by giving amit sharma phone no as he was residing on 3rd floor (right side flat) , they sold their flat 2 yrs back...he was on conference with appleate authority person he was asking for bills of 2003-4 BUT TO MY SHOCK RELIANCE PERSON WAS TELLING amit sharma they dont have bills etc details .... amit sharma needs to pay bills of (2003-4) then dhiraj sharma data card will be activated . I WAS LITERALLY SHOCKED THAT HOW THESE COMPANIES RECOVER THEIR OLD DUES ON SAME ADDRESS WITH A NEW CUSTOMER .:angel:

SO REQUEST YOU ALL INDIAN PEOPLE WHAT I HAD LOSY MY DEVICE MONEY 799/- AND MY 3 MONTHS OF RENTAL WHICH I PAID IN ADVANCE 1350/- TOTAL 2150/- HAD GONE IN DRAIN , PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE SAVE URSELF FROM THIS KIND OF BLUNDER I DID BY RELYING ON RELIANCE

PLEASE SOME AUTHORITIES LOOK INTO THIS MATTER FOR KIND OF POLICIES COMPANIES LIKE RELIANCE MAKE IN WHICH THEY GRAB NEW CUSTOMERS FOR RECOVERY THEY WERE UNABLE TO MAKE ON SAME ADDRESS. WHERE IN DELHI ON A SINGLE PLOT THERE ARE MULTIPLE FLATS AND SHOPS ON GROUND
IF ANYONE DID FRAUD SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO BEAR WOW THAT’S REALLY GREAT INDIA

PLEASE GENERAL PUBLIC I REQUEST YOU ALL INDIAN THINK BEFORE OPTING ANY SERVICES OF RELIANCE .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors