Fraud by Subhagruha Projects Pvt Ltd - Bengaluru.

Hi All,

This post is regarding the fraud by Subhagruha Projects Pvt. Ltd. Two people from this real estate company visited my house and explained about their plots at Adibatla. Next day they took me to their venture at Rachalur village (near Nishita Engineering College). During my visit they created situation as if the plots are selling like hot cakes. They also explained that the venture will be around 8.5 KM from TCS company at Adibatla. By believing these guys words I paid Rs. 50,500 through my credit card to book a new plot. After returning home, I searched in google maps to verify the distance. It is much far away than 8.5 KM. Immediately I called those two guys and asked for cancellation of the plot. Since then they started showing their real colours. Initially they asked to refer any of my friends and if my friends buy any plot in their venture, they would return my money. This is completely unfair by this fraud company. They are cheating customers with false information and looting customer's hard earned money. Please don't believe this company and don't pay any money in their ventures. I contacted a person who was cheated similarly and had paid 50K two years back. Till now they didn't return single penny to him. I am daily thinking of how to get money from these people. Planning to gather all such people and complaint to the police.

Regards,
Sravan

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors