Fraud Service and Worst customer Service & Response @ NOKIA and NOKIA CARE

This is Akarsh from Chennai. I bought Nokia Lumia 920 on August 7 2013 for 32k thru Flip kart (invoice Attached) and it fell down accidentally and my screen got scratches – which I got repaired from NOKIA CARE @ Palakkad – Aagnas Mobile care, Palakkad paying 12,000 for changing the entire set as they said.

Once I got it repaired from them, I asked them to check if there is any other damage – any service required ? They said everything is fine – However, When I tried to make a call my phone started hanging, and blackened out. I took it Aagnas again, this time they made a full service and check and returned. Now, the phone is not hanging and blackening often as earlier but, problem still is there for 3 out of 5 calls.
Also, Even After spending 12k for repairing a new phone bought 6 months ago – I didn’t get the clarity on the phone – as I had when it was new – Screen light was little yellowish.

I reached Chennai, and handed over the phone to Nokia Care, Medavakkam – they have checked and returned back the phone to me stating that the screen that was replaced in Palakkad NOKIA CARE is DUPLICATE

And today is almost a month after this incident, Am frustrated by NOKIA care's behaviour and their Customer care executive's attitude

I have got numerous calls from nokia customer care - where actually a human being talks - with a standard dialogue
"Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We have fowrarded the issue to our backend team. they will contact you in next 48 or 72 hours "

I still dont know when this 72 hours get reached for these nokia executives to resolve or contact me on this issue.

Am attaching mails from nokia care at different dates, sending the same template mail to me - Hardly providing a proper service to my issue.

I didnt wanted to make this a big issue , but the Nokia care has pushed me forward to do this against them and if i dont get justice then, am ready face this issue legally since i have all the proofs to submit on my side.
[/font][/size]

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors