Fraud Once Again

I an old customer of Vodafone and I am more than disappointed being one. Every time they come up with something which annoys me and irritates me and this time I must sue them. For a good long time Vodafone provided 300 mb data @ Rs.91 for 21 days, without any intimation to the customer they reduced the validity for the pack to only 10 days. I recharged for the same amount and realized that they have fooled me again. They can send hundreds of worthless messages to the customer about stupid deals but they can't send a simple message informing the customer regarding the change of the plans? Not just that, after 10 days I recharged again for Rs. 102 after checking the internet data pack from the website. It showed that recharge of Rs.102 would provide me with 300mb of data for 28 days. I recharged for the same amount at 4 PM on 27th June,2015 but my data pack did not get active. I called up the customer care department after two hours to ask when is my data pack going to get active. They assured me that the DATA PACK will activate within more two hours as it takes maximum of fours hours for any pack to activate. I called them again after eight hours and the response I got was completely different. I was told that my Voda to Voda calls have got cheaper by the recharge for Rs.102. I am not going to get any data pack activated!. The guy who assisted me was so rude and very unhelpful. He did not connect me to the supervisor nor he gave me anything in writing not even a single message and after asking "what are you there for then?" the reply was "Just to provide this information that you will not get the data pack active anyhow and you will only get voda to voda call rates for cheaper". After that today when I called them to talk about the issue. They disconnected my calls thrice. Somehow I got hold of the Supervisor "Krishna" after informing the same to me bluntly and rudely he disconnected my call while I was still speaking and my issue was not resolved. Vodafone has the worst customer service in the world! They make me realize that each time I talk to them, each time! I have been suffering from a long time and I have had it enough. I am not going to take it any more. I am going to sue Vodafone this time.

Either you give me the worth if my money or face the consequences.

My Details:
Name: Karan Monga
Contact Number: +91 9999249477
Email Id: karanmonga14@yahoo.co.in

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors