Fraud & Crime by Samsung Service Center Care Zone, Patel Nagar Delhi

Hi,

This is to bring in notice regarding the fraud and cheating done by one of the Samsung Service Center located in West Patel Nagar Delhi " CARE ZONE ". I own a Galaxy Note II mobile which is only three months old, suddenly on 26th of March my phone went off and it would not come on, I then took it to the samsung care zone, they kept me wating for half an hour and told me that the issue is with water logged into mobile and motherboard needs to be replaced, I even argued with them how come this is possible as I know how I use my mobile and it is not a cheap device.

Moreover they showed me a faulty part which was not mine as well as it was looking old one and pointed the spot where the water logged and caused damage, I even was shocked to see how my phone can have such an old part inside. Anyhow I knew it was not a hardware fault and wanted to see what these guys do and I agreed to get the part replaced and they gave me and estimate of 5 working days.. 27 being a holiday for holi I received the call very next day on 28th phone is up and running and when I asked for the charges the lady on the call was not aware what to say, hence I went on 29th to collect my phone and they have charged 9000 for the part to be replaced, I then asked for the damaged part and they denied that the part is sent back to Samsung, when I forced them how this is possibe within one day you have called in the part and sent off as well, the guy then asked me to speak to his useless manager and he told me and gave me in written on the bill after my forcing that the part will be given back to me with 2 estimated days.

Another day one of my friend also took his S2 mobile to the same store and same thing was told to him, water logged and MB needs to be replaced, cost 13000. He refused and took his mobile to his friends shop and falshed and issue was resolved. I was shocked at that point of time how S2 MB costs 13000 and the costly Note II MB costs only 9000.

Another shocking on my Note II was there was no softwares installed as per OS 4.1.2 the google music and google search as I got to know they have only flashed the mobile and installed the factory software's as there was no replacement taken place, I then checked the IMEI number and shocked to see that it was also the same after the MB replacement, I asked to that useless manager and he told that IMEI number is copied to the new MB..... I asked how this can be done in a service center as this is crime and easily theft mobiles can be misused by doing so... their Manager does not carry any technical knowledge or management skills.. I straight away told this is cheat and fraud which they have done... the same day I also found other guys fooled with the same kind of issue I was going through and was shocked to see all this.

Till date the WIFI on my mobile does not work, I went again to their center after two days to get the Motherboard part and also informed the WIFI issue, they said to format once and they did it as these idiots dont know anything apart from that. I am also planning to take this issue for the IMEI to the Comissioner as well to make him aware that crime can happen at any point of time which include service centers like this and people working over there.

The manager then handed over the motherboard saying we have received that and I was shocked to see that was not the part shown to me I still argued with that Idiot and he kept on saying this was the part of my mobile and we cannot do anything.. I asked him again to show me the water logged spot and the idiot again got confused... I was then sure that nothing has been replaced and fraud has been committed... I am also a tech guy and have little knowledge on how technical issues are handled.

I dont want my hard earned money to be wasted due to cheat and fraud, some strict action needs to be taken over here as the costly indian phone is a peice of shit for me now..

Centil Nadar:huh:

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Have you talked to anyone in Samsung?

I don't think Samsung will ever allow such illegal activities. First time I'm hearing such thing. Talk to any senior person rather than the customer care executive.

You can also go and talk to someone in the Police station. Arrange a call from police station and call the manager there. I'm sure, he'll settle it promptly. Pay 500 to the police ..

Expert said:
Have you talked to anyone in Samsung?

I don't think Samsung will ever allow such illegal activities. First time I'm hearing such thing. Talk to any senior person rather than the customer care executive.

You can also go and talk to someone in the Police station. Arrange a call from police station and call the manager there. I'm sure, he'll settle it promptly. Pay 500 to the police ..
[hr]
I agree with your points... Have also called in Samsung but they dont seem to have any resolution for this and everytime to every new candidate I have to explain the whole details..this is somehow very frustrating that such a big organization like Samsung does not have the logs..

I have received calls from their side itself but no one is able to provide with any resolution and they want to visit thier crap store again... now there is new issue which has started in my phone of getting heated while usage...they have made the phone a peice of lemon for me...
:mad::mad:
Their executive always keep on saying forwarding the issue to the concerned department but dont have any information regarding the same... have processed with some steps ahead lets see where this goes...

if u have bill of mother board that care zone was replaced you can call the samsung top officers for this issue, it can dauthorised care zone. because this is a offence, so contact samsung upper level support and complain against care zone to samsung. good luck

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors