Fly Dubai Airlines baggage lost forever and negligence beyond limits

Please help me, I was travelling through Fly Dubai on 19th January, 2012 Fly Dubai airlines mis-handled and lost my baggage (Tag Number - XS091984) on my journey from Istanbul (Turkey) to Hyderabad (India) via Dubai (U.A.E.). On my arrival i was told that i will get my bag as soon as possible but unfortunately it seems like that the airlines marks these issues as not-important; as it has been almost 3 months and i am still waiting for my baggage.

I was repeatedly harassed by being provided a wrong e-mail address to contact to. However, when i contacted lostfound.hyd@aisats.in I was offered a settlement of 180$ to which i agreed tough the baggage valued much more than this.

Dear Sir/Madam, I waited patiently because i do understand that these cases are time consuming and involves intense tracking of baggage but at this point of time it seems like my plea has fallen on deaf ears of Fly Dubai officials. However, even after I provided all details about my bank account and address so that they can transfer the agreed settlement amount to my account or send via post; they have not done so, now they are not even replying to my email. When i called to fly dubai customer relations department in hyderabad at 040 66603016/17, they refused to help me saying that we cannot do anything.
Please help me.

Regards,
Rahmat Ali Khan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors