Flipkart Cheating people buy selling cheap quality of product

Flipkart Cheating people buy delivering cheap quality of product while festival season !

I have purchased Sansui LED TV from Flipkart.com OD404348646881274000 @25000/- on 04 November 2015, delivered tv has many issues regarding quality and features.

This Full HD TV has low quality of resolution like cheap led. i can't connect my home theater with this Tv, some video formats doesn't support with it like MKV and Divx.

while watching led tv i can see so many snow and patches over screen that doesn't give Full Hd tv's output.

i request for return/exchange but they denied.

we trusted on flipkart that they will deliver us to a genuine and best product but now i am very disappointed they have cheated us.

if i would have purchased this tv from market it could exchanged with another TV but flipkart does't return or exchange.

Now I don't know what to do with this TV.

Hi Vipin, you issue is quite concerning, but unfortunately the major drawback of shopping online for electronics is that we can't judge whether the purchased product is good or not. I think if anyone wanna purchase any electronics item above than 15K, then they should buy it from physical store. Whats ur opinion on this mate?

Hi, Thank your reply i am agree with your opinion there are many things we should know before making purchase, if you are buying less then Rs. 500 that's fine, not a big deal if product is not the same as described or some quality issue. But when it come greater then 10K you should be very careful bcoz online shopping companies has there own return policies you can't do with that. few things to remember before buying anything form online.

1. you must have seen this product physically by your self at shop/store.
2. check all the product details & specification.
3. check out the product prices as well as.
4. product warranty.
5. Brand still making this product or not.

if you find all things are fine with the product you can purchase it.

Most important read Return Policies of the company bcoz after sale they will not return it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors