Fake Deal to Attract Customers on the Website

I had placed the order(Sub-Order ID-11509494_01) on 14th November 2013 on Tradus.com which also was approved and accepted by Seller on the same day, however after some day I got an update that order was not dispatched by seller due to some issue and Tradus.com asking other seller to dispatch the order. But suddenly next day I got an another update as my order got cancelled by Tradus.com without asking other seller to dispatch the order. I've been asking for the reason but they are not replying at all and sending an auto generated SMSs as "Your request was handled by one our executive and should have been resolved". I have also asked them to call so we can discuss and find some alternate ways to sort out the matter, but I'm not getting any call on the same. Could you please assist me with this request as I an sure with your help I'll get the justice and Item will be delivered as promised to me by Tradus.com

Here are some other orders which straight away got cancelled without informing me the issue:

Sub-Order ID-11509540_01
Sub-Order ID-11513743_01
Sub-Order ID-11513944_01

I feed being cheated even after placing 4 different orders and non of them got delivered at my place, also nobody from Management took initiative to interact with me to resolve and sort out the matter.

If you see the seller details, it can be clearly identified as the seller is Tradus itself - ibibo. Please refer the attachments for more details.

Seller URL = http : //www.tradus.com/store/sellertraduslive-404743144

Thanks,
Shashi Gaikwad

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors