FRAUD MONEY LENDERS

WILL I GET MY MONEY BACK?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I had applied for a personal loan from indraprastha finance after seeing their advertisement continuously in the Deccan chronicle on 23 march 2015. On April 6th, they contacted me and said my documents were in order and that they would finish processing within 2 days. I was asked to pay 2500 as processing fees into their lawyer , Mr. Rakesh's SBI account 33310597099. The next day they sent me an approval letter and asked me to pay the legal fees of 7500. I paid that too. The next day they said since this was a state to state RTGS transfer, I had to pay 22000 before they could send the funds. Then they said there mine was a savings account so I had to pay 25000 as security against 2 months installments before they could transfer the money. After I paid that they said they couldn't transfer the amount, but would send a staff to pay me by hand but I would have to pay him 20000 for his ticket fare and expenses.
I paid a total of 77000 into the same account in all. Finally on April 15th, 2015, Mr. Rajbeer Singh, assistant to the director Radhika, told me to pay a bribe of 20000 or I would not get the loan.
I told them I didn't want the loan. I just wanted my money back. He said he would talk to the company lawyers and let me know.
After that, no one in that company is attending my calls. Messages or emails.
I have audio recordings of all phone conversations, hard copies of the money transactions and all emails with me.
Please help me at least get back the money I sent them

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors