Extremely poor service

Let me first inform that LG has the most pathetic repair services . After severe harrassment, I am planning to serve a legal notice and go to consumer court. However, I am writing this to avoid legal hassles. I hope to receive a response in next 3 days.
I have a plasma TV 42PG21R (3 years old). The TV developed a snag around 2 months for which I lodged a complaint no. (RNA110603025057). After contacting the 1800 no. several times, I got a call from service centre and a technician visited my place. He recommended me to get two boards changed in TV and I asked him to get the parts. Later, after 20 days of no response I called 1800 number and they asked me to register another complaintRNA110622003932. After that, the service centre sent a guy with parts and charged me Rs. 13000/-. Just after he left, TV again went blank and I had to register the complaint -RNA11070404845. Now it has been more than 25days and no response.I feel cheated with loss of Rs. 13000/- and a dead TV.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
For a new part always there will be warranty for some time from 1 - 6 months. Your problem is genuine, please lodge the complaint another time otherwise if delayed then the warranty of new component may expire and rework after sometime will be charged( Rs. 200-300).
Please be little patient and don't break your head with local service center.
Always talk with the 1800* helpline. LG is a decent company.
Pl. come back to this forum if not sloved, I myself would like to take this issue up with LG.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors