Ebay Sellers Harass Customers - Ebay Has No Problem!

Ebay is following Indian rule. Ebay's sellers make customers life difficult if you ever decide to leave negative feedback.

Ebay is clearly saying they are not bothered about such pestering ( and only bothered about earning money). Privacy is no concern in India! Poor country.

Here is my transcript with Ebay Staff:

Swapnil K
Hello, Welcome to eBay's Trust and Safety Team. My name is Swapnil. How may I assist you today?
raggupta2
The seller of item 130706144789 is pestering me and my wife non-stop to change the feedback after I left negative feedback. He has made more than 20 calls.
raggupta2
Pl. inform him not to contact me at all.
Swapnil K
Kindly note that Feedback is based on transactions between members. Hence we will not be able to interfere in between unless it is eligible for removal.
raggupta2
I'm not talking about feedback. Why are you allowing him to pester me?
Swapnil K
Also note that Feedback Forum is a open forum and it is totally the Buyer's decision to rate the seller on the basis of the transaction he has done with him as eBay cannot force the Member to leave or to change the feedback or the DSR ratings.
Swapnil K
I am sure you have made your points very clear by giving negative feedback and made the seller aware that as a seller he cannot ignore the sensibility of a buyer.
raggupta2
I'm a buyer, pl re-read my problem
Swapnil K
Hence do not worry as the negative feedback will remain on the seller's account unless we receive confirmation from you via positive follow up comments or via email from the registered email address.
raggupta2
he is pestering me
Swapnil K
We do understand that the seller might be calling you many times for feedback issue, however kindly try to resolve it amicably.
Swapnil K
As we will not be able to interfere in between.
Swapnil K
You may also contact the local authorities if the seller is harassing you.
raggupta2
So he can come and shoot me, this is what you encourage your sellers?
Swapnil K
No.
Swapnil K
Please note that Feedback Forum is a open forum, The negative or a neutral Feedback issue has to be resolved between the Member.
Swapnil K
So you may contact the local authorities if the seller is harassing you as legally eBay should remain neutral.

kyle

Here’s a workaround I use, if you are fed up of being shut out of auctions because the eBay seller does not ship to your country. The same goes for online retailers who refuse to ship to your destination.

When you sign up with BPM Lux, you get local shipping addresses in 6 countries.
Drop points include: USA, UK, Germany, France, Belgium and Luxembourg. You then use these for buying from whom you want, regardless of where the seller ships or not.

You then have all your purchases combined into one, even from the different countries, and use the parcel mail forwarding service to have everything sent home in only one shipment, wherever you are in the world!

Membership for renting these addresses and using the service is only 5€ per month.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors