Dr. Debabrata Panigrahi, Nayapalli cut my Facial nerve and mistreated.

I had a cystic swelling extending about 2cm in right parotid area and approached to Dr. Debabrata Panigrahi for treatment on 17.01.2013.

As per his advise my client done all tests and he admitted me on 27.01.2013 in care center (ENT Millenium Hospital, Nayapalli) for surgical operation.

After operation I got nerve palsy of right side of my face and he assured me that after one or two days it will be recuperate.
After1/ 2 days I again approached him and complained him that my right eye is not closing and always in full of tears and my mouth is bent. At that time he admitted before me that there was some mistake in operation and there was some possibility of cutting of other nerves during operation.

I went to consult other doctors of Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai and Care Hospital, Vishakhapatnam. They also told that due to failure to exercise due care at the time of operation is the only cause.
I am 28 years old and has MBA qualification and my parents were interested for my marriage after getting job. Now I am medically unfit for any job and also nobody will marry me and this is happened only due to the Doctor's negligence in service. I also demanded him to compensate for my lifelong day to day expenditure and further medical expenses for treatment elsewhere. Again for his deficiency of service my life is spoiled.

His Odisha Medical Council Registration number is 12751. He should be banned for life time. I have filed a legal case against him at Cuttack Consumer Court.

Sambhunath Misra
(sambhunath.misra@gmail.com)[/size][/font]

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors