Dr. Ashima Shukla: Money Minded & Unemphatic Psychotherapist

Dr. Ashima Shukla: Money minded & unemphatic psychotherapist on whom one can never depend on in their worst phase of life.
Artemis Hospital, Sector 51, Gurgaon

It started last year when I went to Dr. Ashima Shukla because I am suffering from depression.
She has no idea about medicine, because she doesn’t prescribe medicines and it is done by her husband Dr. Ashutosh Shukla.
She doesn’t know a word about depression or any mental health medicines as I am a pharmacist myself, I could really know in few meetings.

I am amazed how unprofessional a Dr. can be who claims to support you in worst phase of your life. You start trusting them n listening to them, Well in my case I needed this support more than ever this time and previous time.

I respected & obeyed her with all my heart, but I strongly feel that she never deserve a little of that. She stopped seeing me 5 months ago without giving any reason.

As I have researched a lot about how this works, A therapist can not terminate your treatment until you are well or she has left the organization.

Dr. needs to have a reason why they are terminating therapy, but Dr. Ashima Shukla doesn't seem to have any idea about the rules of the profession she is practicing.

First of all she encourages you to be in touch with her by phone msg or whatsapp, but when you wish to contact her when you really need her, she ignores your call, cancels appointment for months w/o any reason.

When finally she answered her call, she tells you that she doesnt care what you expect from her and she is not answerable to you or anyone. N that you are invading her privacy n private time. that she is not your friend or relative, should find some other doctor.
That i don't have the right to ask y the hell in the world she is treating me this way since 5 months.

Because she tells you that she was busy conferences abroad which teaches her nothing about patient care.

She treats you like a piece of shit making you feel something must be terribly wrong with you but guess what I don't deserve that because I respected , trusted and paid her with my emotional well being.

May be I chose the wrong way to help myself.
Because Dr. like her are practicing this profession.

I just want to request everyone who is a patient / even considering the psychotherapy as their option of treatment, please don't throw away your emotions , time , hope and money for dr. like Dr. Ashima Shukla, because they are nothing but money makers, who don't care for their patient at all. They will accept gifts and will look at their phones or watches more than they listen or understand you. they can cancel session hundreds of times but if you cancel once, they will msg you to make you feel guilty because they could not make whooping 1200 INR per session.

They will attend more calls during your session and run the sessions late every time your visit and waiting time is always more than 1 n half hours even when you have booked in advance. Look at their watch & Mobile more than they see you, keep hand on their face like they are judging you and laughing at you.
Well that the case with every doctor at Artemis.

It will tire you and eat you more from inside, the trauma you feel when they leave you hopeless without giving a reason is unbearable.
These are the bitchy people you need to save yourself from.
N yes finally to the role of Artemis customer care, When the dr. is ignoring you, you call them up to get status about your doctor, they book your session multiple times & cancel it again and again without giving you reason.

Well now i am not amazed that why Artemis has no complaint board on their website because they have Dr. like Ashima Shukla who just engage their patient in false hope of getting them better, and leaving them after making all money they can as they know they have no idea about psychotherapy.

Dr. Ashima Shukla does not deserve to practice anymore.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors