Dominos new gimmick for not delivering on time

I ordered a Dominos Pizza from Vikaspuri outlet in New Delhi and didn't recieve the deliver even after one hour. When I called them again they told your order has not been registered when even they have not only confirmed my order time but also amount of my bill. This has happened earlier also with me. This is gimmick they are following so as to avoid giving pizza free if they are incompetent to deliver.
Who wants a pizza free! we are educated customers and do respect the Brand if they share that they would not be able to deliver in half hr in weekend before registering the order instead of following this cheap gimmick.

I feel they don't require more customers as they are operating above their capacity as compliant at their customer centre was also futile with no action. We seriously need to think as No 1 pizza brand but let it competitors be given business so as made them realize their true worth .

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Even if they delivered after 1 hour, then also they will not give you free! I can bet 1 Lac for it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors