Dominos Pizza online Ordering Service is Pathetic

i ordered one hour back through Dominos online ordering system. This has been the lousiest experience. Money got deducted form ICICI account. After half an hour call up nearest Dominos, they tell me it has been dispatched. After waiting for another half an hour i call them again to check what is the status, they can't trace the order. I try to login online again to check the status, but there is no place online to check the status. They tell me money will be refunded in seven working days. I have to pay them now. All this shit happened on my son's birthday. This is the experience from an internationally renowned pizza store. What if i didn't have money to pay twice. Customer service in India is disgusting to say the least.:mad:

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Have you heard slogans of pizza companies : "30 minutes or free". Just try to "take" it free after 30 minutes of delivery.
It is gimmick and a 1000 times daily they break their "promise" in India and none ever gets it free.

We've conman everywhere in India - lurking in every corner. Try buying a piece of land, insurance or car or even a pizza.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors