Doctor denied routine vaccination

Hi,

A doctor named Dr. Ashish Dixit from DDA Market Sukhdev Vihar denied routine vaccination for my 1.5 years old son.
We had two vaccinations left for him to be given at 1.5 years. HepA1 and IPVB1. I could not come to this doctor on the suggested date so I decided to get the vaccinations done from somewhere nearby as I was not staying close to Sukhdev Vihar at that time.
The doctor at my place gave HepA1 vaccine but the IPVB1 was not available with them so he said it can be given later.
I came to Dr Dixit following week and told him the situation. He said "You got the other vaccination done from somewhere else and you are coming for IPV here, this is not acceptable. He also said that they cant keep on giving only IPV vaccination to every other patient. This causes shortage. He said it can be done in a couple of months when there are enough IPVs available".
What my assumption says is, out of the two vaccinations, Hep vaccination is the expensive one and IPV is cheap. And the doctor did not want to give only the cheaper one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors