Distressing Phone Calls

My landline number is 033244311xx.
For the last 6 months, calls from certain numbers, which start with '1409', as for instance, 1409247096,1409247019,1409247017,1409247018,1409520204 etc. on my landline number have been disturbing me continuously. The calls come from the companies listed above (Birla Sun Life and Reliance), about 4 to 5 times almost everyday.
Most of the times, the callers keep urging us to register for their insurance policies while some times, they just hang up the moment we receive the call, without saying a word.
Even after being told many a times that we are not interested, these callers have remained persistent. These calls have really become a menace as they keep coming at odd hours. I hope the concerned authorities will look into this matter and provide a quick solution as privacy and peace is every citizen's right.
Thank You.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Those must from agents. We can't do much against them. You can complain against one but not against every call you get. Better buy advanced phone devices which have facility to block calls from those numbers.

Here is one handset pl. see if it is useful to you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors