Disgusting solution provided by Samsung

I bought a Samsung s7 edge with corporate offer (free accidental damage insurance and free wireless charger) on Oct. 3rd 2016. I tried to enable to accidental damage cover as given by Samsung. But the insurance company not enabled and not responded properly. Also I didnt receive the wireless charger. So I have created a ticket with Samsung customer care and sent all the proof to the specified email ID given by Samsung customer on 8th Oct. 2016.

After that, I didnt hear back from Samsung. So I have escalated the issue to Samsung CEO's desk which is top most escalation department in Samsung.

Finally I received a update from Samsung as I haven't enabled the offer with in 10 days from the purchase.

I dont understand the scenario here. I bought the mobile on 3rd Oct. and submitted all the proofs about the offer to Samsung on 8th Oct (Means, reached samsung in 5 days from the date of purchase). But finally samsung blaming as the mistake is from my side. I have all the proofs and mail conversations with me.

can any one help me to file a consumer case on Samsung.

Note: In the mean time I had manufacturing defect with Mother board of that mobile and they didnt replace the mobile, instead they have replaced only the mother board after 10 days only.

They are giving very worst service even for their topmost model.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors