Denzong Leisure Dooars Tour - Cheated us providing a very cheap quality hotel

I was hoping that our trip to Dooars would be wonderful, but it was a complete disaster. I lost my Image in front of all my collogues, All of them are asking for a Refund as i mentioned to them that a complete refund is available from the Denzong Leisure if any complain.

All the members of group are very much disappointed with the arrangements and are asking for a Complete Refund. As mentioned in your clause that any complain and we will give you full refund. I have listed below some of the major trouble we have faced.

We have travelled many places nationally and Internationally, and very much aware of expectation of a Packaged tour. I trusted your words about the Resort and organization image, but all the commitments have failed and caused us a lot of sufferings.

This arrangement of yours was a completely disaster and the resort where you provided the staying was equivalent to hell. We have been literally cheated by you people. Please let me know the Procedure for refund. Also let me know your willingness to assist in the refund Process.

I would like to bring below mentioned points in your notice.

1) The resort was in Very Poor Condition and did not full-fill the basic amenities.
2) Bed Sheet were Not Changed Every Day, On Repeated Request they changed the Bed sheet only for 2 Rooms that too on last day.
3) The Resort provided only 1 Towel in one room, how can you manage in One Towel for 4 Person?
4) The Towel was not changed every Day and when asked, they did not paid any attention.
5) We had to call them multiple times for a jug of water too.
6) The Manager was very Rude and when we asked for anything, he used to say i am unable to do this at this time.. i am Busy.
7) Since we came Via-media, the service provided to us was of very poor standard.
9) When they allotted the room, bathroom mat for one of them was solied completly, i asked them to change it and was not changed even after 24 hrs. Which made me to use the bath towel in pace of Mat and they shouted like dogs for this.
10) There was no water in Our Room from 29th Night to 30th Evening.
11) We did not get Hot water on Any day. We had to take bath in cold water and all of us has caught cold. On last day Plumber cam to check the hot water and they said the hot water pipes are choked.
12) on 30th they could not provide bathing water and our site seeing was delayed by 4 hours, we could not go to Bindu and Jalong.
13) on 31st the lunch packing was delayed by 2 hrs. We were waiting form 9.30 and lunch was not prepared. We started at 11.30. That day also we lost our site seeing for half Day.
14) We ordered some additional food on 29th Dinner, the same was not served even after repeated request.
15) They cooked the baby food, but all the time it was half baked and we had to sent it back for cooking again.
16) Your Guide was a good Person at heart, but did not have any knowledge of arranging tours.
17) The Food was very Spicy, we requested them to cook medium spicy food, but repeatedly we got spicy food in dinner and lunch. We did not complain on last 2 days as we were very much frustrated with the over all arrangements.
18) They asked us to compromise on everything, they were also not willing to warm up a cold tea. This sucks.
19) Most of the time We were served with cold food.
20) One of the 4 Bed Room was full with foul smell of Liquor, so we had to take a Double Bed Room instead of that.
21) The Bath room was not cleaned every day, it used to small bad, as they did not used disinfectant any time.
22) I paid you for 20 + 1 Infant, but even after paying you Full Price we got the worst quality treatment.
23) The Hotel Manager and Owner behaved with us very badly and threatened us to move out of Resort midnight. Do you think this kind of behaviour is expected from a good hotel or resort?
24) Resort charged us Rs. 800 for a bedsheets which was spoiled by baby vomiting. I do not know any hotel which charges for such things.
25) All the commitments made by you had failed and we were insulted and treated badly by the manager.
26) On checkout Day we had to leave early so we asked them to pack butter toast so that we could have them easily on the way, but they did not provide the same. They packed puri sabji which we could not eat on the way and we had to stay without breakfast till 11.30.

There are many more issues that has happened, but we overlooked them as we just wanted to get out of that place without causing any damage to our family. We could not enjoy any good time there. Because of the poor arrangements, we had to manage most of the things our selves and i lost my image in front of collogues and Family.

Your tour guide was there most of the time and knows all the facts, you can verify the truth with him regarding the arrangements at resort and treatment from the hotel staff.

FYI, Other Guest left from the Resort due to lack of service, they got alternate room in Jaldapara Inn. This is also one of the Supporting evidence of issues at that place.

For any clarification, you can reach me and Mr. Gupta on the number mentioned below

Mr. Gupta - 9830150966

Please advise when can i expect to hear from your end, as you have placed me in a terrible situation.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors