Delay in BSNL Broadband new Installation

I have never seen such a poor service by BSNL. They are delaying my BSNL land line (with Broadband) connection. I have registered my land line connection 1 month ago (15th Sep, 2012) with the name "Anand Venkatesan" at Adayar BSNL office. They transferred the connection to Navalur, where i want the new land line connection. In Navalur exchange they are not at all responding properly. I'm seeing the real government staff who dont bother about his duty. I have asked continously for more than 2 weeks and the response is like it is pendind with some other BSNL office. Though they promised it will be ready within 2 days they took more than 20 days and still the connection is not yet given. Why BSNL higher authorities are not concentrating on this type of issues? Why it is not automatically escalated to higher authorities inspite of the new connection is delayed for more than a month? Really this is the worst of all BSNL is doing. Still I didnt get any connection for next 10 days, I have no choice other than seeing a legal.

My connection details:
Name: Anand Venkatesan
New connection number: 044-27430923 (Not yet activated)
Mobile#: 9962097983
Connection Requested Place: Navalur, Chennai
Contacted office for providing documents: Adayar, Chennai

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Just talk directly to the linesman in your area and pay little bribe. In many cases linesman are the handicaps. If BSNL does not have the infrastructure then obviously they can't give you connection. Don't bother about BSNL, they were in loss of Rs. 8,000 crores recently.

Sir,
I have paid Rs.500 to line man and get new broadband connection. Afterwards I felt very much. This is not a good one. You should not pay amount to line man. Send email to nodal officer and meet AE directly.

Hi,
I mentioned my address In carterpuri, Gurgaon behind panchyat bhawan. My complain is regarding poor and bad services provided by BSN. I am mentioning problem in following steps.
1. I have raised a service request for new broadband connection and my Lead Id(request-Id) is HRGUR08021500009 for the address which is under cover area as mentioned in BSNL web site.

2. Even without checking feasibility they I got a message after 5 days that connection is not feasible.

3. I have called to the person's mobile number which is mentioned in that message, They refused to talk and said that this is not handled by me and talk to the following number ( 0124-2300011) but no body is picking up phone there.

4. I have raised service request for new connection before this time, same happened.

5. My questioned is why such type of behavior/service is provided by BSNL.

6. Without checking feasibility why they have closed that request.

7. I hope same is being faced by many citizens of india.

Please take the appropriate action to improve the service in government entities.

Br,
Kaushlendra

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors