Decived by delivering defective product with no replacement

Dear Sir/Madam,

I purchased warm water bag from the homeshop18 online portal (Order # 960938875) on 21st Dec 2014 and it was delivered on 26th December at my house in Delhi. I used the bag for 3-4 days and found out that the bag started leaking after 4 days usage. I requested for the replacement of the bag.The company states that its company policy that the purchased item can only be replaced within 24-48 hours of delivery. Thereafter replacement cannot be entertained. How can I know whether the such product as warm water bag is defective within 24-48 hours. Even the retail shop provides 1 month guarantee for such products. HomeShop18 are a bunch of crooked sellers who simply want to sell any product irrespective of whether it is defective or not and do not even entertain the replacement request. This is the worst kind of customer support I have ever seen among all the online portals. I request you all to refrain from buying any stuff from 'HomeShop18'.

I wrote on this portal to generate consumer awareness and request HomeShop18 to take some steps to resolve the problem faced by me by purchasing product from this portal.

Regards,
Bhaskar

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors