Daylight Robbery by "Shift Thought"

A company by name “Fine Edge situated at no. 811, 812 & 812A, Vishal Tower, District Centre, Jankpuri, New Delhi – 110058” is doing wrongful telemarketing and selling useless products in the name of Shift Thoghts. The people from this company call the Credit Card holders and tell him that, he has been short listed for “ the super offers” based on his credit score. In my case, based on my SBI Card’s credit Score some offers were made to me in the month of August 2013. The person who speaks in half English & half Hindi gives half the informations on the “offers” which the company is going to provide for an one time payment of Rs. 6399.00. Once this offer is booked, there will be a verification call & payment process made thru IVRS and during this time it is being informed that, once this product is booked it can not be cancelled. But, actually when the product is delivered, it is totally different and useless. Since these are useless products that are being marketed, these people are putting a condition that, the order can not be cancelled once booked!
It is not known how these people have been permitted to this kind of on line marketing ? Also, it is not known how these people are accessing the card holder’s data base since it is not been provided by the banks ( please see the Bank’s email confirmation attached with this email). As this is the gross violation of accessing personal data illegally, I request you to look into this and take necessary legal action on this company who I am sure must be taking many card holders for a ride by this telemarketing.
Also, since the products from Shiftthoughts were useless for the amount paid and not as per the sale, the same were returned back to this company on 27th of Sept 2013 thru courier. Since then till now even after 4 months this company has not reversed the amount collected and not bothered to reply to any of the emails. This clearly shows that, this company is doing the marketing in a wrongful way and making away with public money.

Dear Customer,

We regret to hear that. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, request you to please mail us your contact or card details at sbicard_cares@sbicard.com mentioning reference number 180603 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.

Regards,
SBI Card

Dear Customer,

We are awaiting the additional information (card number/ contact details or documents) as required from your end to help us address the issue raised by you. Kindly mail us the required information at sbicard_cares@sbicard.com.

Regards,
SBI Card

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors