Day786.com - is fraud. Beware of Baba Nawabji

RkL

day786.com is a fraud site... Giving false promises and once received their payment, they do not answer the phone calls or reply to email inquiries..
Stay away from Baba Nawabji, who gives money back guarantee is a false promise.

His website says: Baba Nawab Ji Expert in Vashikaran and Sifli ilm, Horoscopes, Astrology, Black Magic, Mantras, Evil Spells, the intentional use of negative powers to affect in Horoscope, and Wish-fulfillment Pujas Havan vashikaran hypnotism and other problems. It can bring new peace, prosperity happiness in your life and get your love back.

Watch out for his unethical business practice!

R@y

Baba Nawab ji is 100% FRAUD, Please do not believe his sweet words.... He gives all false promises and never picks the call once he receives the payment....

BEWARE OF BABA NAWAB JI - HE IS 100% FRAUD....

RkL

Thank you for your input on this post. He must be caught doing this if we get more people to prove his fraud...
Please send me more info on your experience with him and how much money did you lose?
Appreciate your help.
Thank you.

R@y said:
Baba Nawab ji is 100% FRAUD, Please do not believe his sweet words.... He gives all false promises and never picks the call once he receives the payment....

BEWARE OF BABA NAWAB JI - HE IS 100% FRAUD....

Please BEWARE of BABA NAWABJI. He is a fraud guy.

www. day786. com is a fake site.

He told me to send money to his son NAWAB KHAN through Western Union and he was very polite until he received the money. After receiving the money, he stopped answering my calls and emails....

BABA NAWABJI IS A FAKE ASTROLOGER..... HE IS 200% FRAUD....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors