Datawind is cheating

Hi,

I paid 5299 to datawind to buy UBISLATE on 31st july, the guy said within 72 hours it will be delievered, i called customer care number but no response from them. My order number is PM81012, After i pressured them through mail they sent through bluedart, Waybill number - 69001862473. But this number is not valid in blurdart website. 16 days have passed still these datawind guys not sending it and poor response from them.

Please make them send me the tablet as soon as possible. or else make them cancel and pay my money back.

Regards,
Kumaravel.

The same thing has happened to me as well. I paid the entire amount(Rs 5299) on 27th july. The didnt send the order. On pressurising, they updated the status saying it is dispatched by through bluedart, and the airway bill number is 69001862381. Bluedart website says it is invalid id. I have ordered it for my younger cousin who is expecting it and getting dissappointed everyday.

After 7 days of continuous call they attended. They say its bulk order, so it will take some time to get updated in the bluedart. Really stupid.
If they could not able to deliever in right time, then why they saying within 7 days it will deliver ??? I made a big mistake of paid them early.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors