Post Reply 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5


11-07-2017, 07:32 PM
Post: #1
Dear Sir/madam,
I am from valsad district in Gujarat.I want to register complaint against doctor, who is dentist. Her name is Nilax mufti and her daughter sonam mufti. They having Pvt clinic above small hospital. In that adjecent one more hospital.if you ll go to other doctor and park your vehicle there, they both ll start shouting, n start following you like sick, start harrasing to not to go other doctors. The whole areas, including public road, they shows their own rights. It created me more trouble , while I had big bandage in my foot and unable to walk, they both ladies, started harrasing me and 3 times in such condition, they forced not to park vehicle in any place, including other doctors, area. By sending guard they threaten me. Now I am not able to go other doctor in that area. I asked to others, then I got to know that, it happens daily with others,.please look into matter or forward my complain to concerned department .

Utkarsh awasthi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 

Forum Jump:

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)