DID NOT GET REFUND FROM AMAZON ON MICROMAX INFINITY RETURNED THE PRODUCT TWICE

ORDER # 408-2489499-6337969
Purchase and replace order ID
ORDER # 403-4341091-262034
Amazon
I want to complaint about Micromax Infinity which I had purchased from Amazon. I have ordered it on 9th September and got the product on 10th September. The product was totally defective. It was automatically rebooting, apps were getting stopped, phone was getting heated, the new earphones was totally defective. So in just 1 hr after delivery I have complained to amazon for the replacement. But they were dropping my call. This was very unprofessional by customer care executive. Then they made a pick up on 12th. I had so much suffered on the 12th september because I was getting call by the pick up boy that I m busy and I could not pickup your phone today another guy was saying that this is my last pickup and I will not come after 3 pm. There were not even ready to take the parcel. Apart from that they came at 9 pm after I have complaint to to amazon directly They made the pickup at 9 pm (out of working time) at night(this is something really bad). Apart from that I got the replacement on 14th September. And the condition of that phone was similar. It was defective. It was also not working properly. So I had to again complain to amazon for direct refund and this time I dont want any replacement. So they again made the pick up on 16th September. And it has been 3 days that I did not get the refund. Even though I have paid 100 rs extra for time of the delivery for getting the product in just one day. So they made the delievery but now Its the time of refund that they are not giving my money back.
Amazon is the worst online shopping portal I have ever used. I want my money back.
Also they have dropped my call so many times when I was complaining they are not even assuring me that I will gt my money back

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors