DATAWIND Ubislate7C+(EDGE NOT RECD AND NO RESPONSE FOR OUR CALLS & EMAILS

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have booked a Ubislate7C+(EDGE) with Keyboard Case and have paid for Rs.5699.00 on 17.06.2013. My order Confirmation ID is "PMBA94879A7A". Tablet supposded to be delivered within 72 hours, but still I am not received the aforesaid Tablet and moreover they are not attending calls and replying emails. Hence, kindly look into the matter and help me in this issue.

Regards
Dhandayuthapani A

Dear Dhandayuthapani A,

Your query has been forwarded to concern department and you will receive within a week. For any queries, Kindly contact us on our customer care number 0183-2708500 and your matter will get resolved ASAP.

With Regards,
Datawind Innovations

No-one attending your Custormer Care Number 0183-2708500. Please give direct contact nos. However, please inform me the status of my Tablet asap.

Regards,
Dhandayuthapani. A

Dear Sir,

Still I am not received my Tablet. Kindly inform me when it was dispatched and further, in DTDC Courier Tracking System informs that no such AWB No.DELDTW2000068 is available in their records.

Kindly send me Tablet....

Regards
Dhandayuthapani A

SIR I HAD GOT DOCUMENT NO OF COURIER WHICH IS SEND THROUGH FEDEX DOC NO. 802625469384
I HAVE CHECKED THE STATUS ONLINE AND CALL TO D COURIER COMPANY SAYS IT IS RECIVED IN
ACCEL BY SACHIN SIR
BUT THEY ARE SAYING THEY HAVED RECIVED THE COURIER
BUT UR DEVICE IS NOT IN THAT PARCEL .
EVEN I CALLED IN YOUR COMPANY THEY TOLD Your DEVICE IS IN Mumbai accel care andheri
SACHIN IS TELLING THAT UR DEVICE IS NOT RECIVED U TALK TO THE COMPANY
.PLS SIR YOU DATAWIND WALA CALL TO ACCEL CARE N TALK TO SACHIN O22240818763.
PLS SEE THE STATUS N LET ME WHT IS THE PROBLEM
DEEPAK PATEL MUMBAI -9821449226 CALL ME PLS
call id- DWIB130000081WW NOT RECEIVED DATAWIND 7C+ IT HAVE BECOME MORE THAN ONE MONTH.
company told u will let to knw ur within 24 hour .more than 3 days became no reply .pls help

I have problem in my ubi slate 7c+ its not charging till i receive it where can i get service station for it .what to do ? No-one attending your Customer Care Number 0183-2708500. Please give direct contact nos.
my contact no. 9898819196

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors