Courtesy Honda Lally Automobiles Pvt Ltd - Worst Customer Service

I bought honda city with CNG on 8th sep 2013.

I faced lot of problem in after sales services in servicing, technical issue in car, getting documents of the car and similar issues. There was no service once the car was purchased.

Till date i have not received its RC. I am trying to reach the dealer from Dec 26th 2013 till date to know the status of the same. Every time I am told that they will call back within 5 mins. None of the times i have ever received the promised call back. After that when i again call after an hour the same process repeats. It has been more than 5 months since the purchase and there is no final status of my RC.

Also messaged Honda City brands on social network "facebook, twitter" to help me out and get the issue resolved. The same kind of response was received from them.

I have mailed the dealer and honda customer cares but got no response from there as well.

Its really frustrating to keep calling different persons for same thing and get same response every time. Its an important document and i should get it when i have paid the product price in full.

I need to travel out of town frequently and doing so without RC has caused me troubles numerous times.

Since dec 26th I have called at least 5 times in a week to multiple persons that i had been directed to. Who will pay my phone bills?

Always i have to call within my office hours which takes a heavy toll on my work. If ever i have tried to contact early morning or late evening the prompt response is "now i am at home nothing can be done". Wasting so much time in talking to useless customer care executives who are least bothered about actually taking care of customers has affected my work and performance. It has been the biggest mistake of my life to have purchased my car from this dealer.

Not only have i faced legal questions from traffic policemen that has caused me and my family mental harassment, i also do not find it justified to have had to pay the dealer for the document services promised at the time of purchase.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors