Concept Outsourcing

I want to file a complaint against 'Concept outsourcing' who promised to pay me a set amount of payment for a given amount of work.

The numbers are as follows:
A payment of INR 12,500 for writing 250 pages and submitting on time at a given time. Also, INR 9,000 will be payable to 'Concept Outsourcing' as 'Registration fees' which was declared as a one time fees.

I registered by paying 'Concept outsourcing' INR 9,000/- did my job and submitted my work but when the time came to pay me for my work, they started giving excuses about the delay in payment.
After a month, they said that their client has backed out of the project and is refusing to pay for the work. They said they will refund the registration fees back in 14 days time. This promise was made on July, 2013. I have not received the refund of my registration fees yet as of March, 2014. I have made numerous calls on a daily basis, written emails and contacted the personnel in 'Concept Outsourcing' for the past 8-9 months but my issue remains unresolved.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
99.99% such "promised to pay" in India are frauds. Just go to Police station, throw a Rs. 500 note to them and have them call them from there. That's all you can do.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors