Complaint against Vodafone 4G Mifi

I took a Vodafone 4G Mifi last week on a 15 GB/month data plan. I made an advance payment for 4 months (Rs. 6670/-) as per the plan in which I also got the 4G wifi device. In less than a week's time the speed became slow and I was told entire 15 GB has been used which is not true as I hardly used it for 3-4 days and wasn't ever sent a notification to my registered cell no. of data usage. Moreover, it is impossible to exhaust 15 GB in such a short time.

My complaint no. is reference 961745617. Both customer care executives from Kolkata Sujit Shah and Barshan Chakraborty didn't solve my problem and were in a hurry of keeping the phone. I was promised a call back from Sujit but never received it. Barshan Chakraborty was very rude to me and said no senior executives of his want to come on phone to talk. Vodafone excels in poor reception but what completely sucks is their customer service. Airtel, MTS, Tata Docomo are way better. I am a Vodafone customer for merely a week and I regret this. Please help me resolve the issue. If a resolution is not given by Vodafone, I demand my entire payment back, surrender the device and go to some other service provider. I can't continue with a rogue company.

Because I already made an advance payment for data for four months, my data details are being tampered with so that I pay more for booster package even after paying close to 7000/-. Add to this the rude customer service, if people are nice you can deal with them but such pathetic behavior and computer generated messages on Facebook is sad.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors