Complaint against Timex pac n Mov Bhandup West Mumbai

. I had booked my all house hold for shifting from Mumbai to kota on 27/02/2014 and I paid 80% amount as advance and remaining was agreed to paid at the time of delivery. They committed me the delivery within five days i.e. by 5/03/2014. on 7th march when i did not receive my consignment I called them and they said it will reach by 8/3/2014. Next day I received call from Ahmadabad from some transport company and he asked me to deposit remaining payment and said he will not deliver the consignment without 100% payment. When I called the person in Mumbai to whom I had agreed the payment terms. he also changed his voice and started asking the balance payment. Even until 10/03/2014 the consignment was lying there in Ahmadabad and person from Mumbai office he started ignoring my call while i was continuously getting calls from Transporter (Ahmadabad) for the money. at the last I deposited the balance amount to his account and after that he shifted my consignment to another transport company which again started holding my consignment with them only. Finally I got my consignment after 23 days on 21st march. The height of their fraud was after delivery they again asked 5thousand Rs. and they were trying to frighten that they will take back all the consignment if I did not pay them the money. At the same time when I was trying to call the person from Mumbai whom I had done the dealing, but he did not answer any calls. Then I had to tell them that i am going to call police if they will do that..Finally they went but two of the boxes were torn and damaged in the consignment..

Request to please suitable legal actions against these fraud so that they can not cheat people further.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors