Cheating and violation of TRAI laws...No customer care..Shame Reliance

Incorrect unbilled amount, Violation of TRAI and Denial of service Reliance Netconnect Dongle

I am a reliance netconnect wireless dongle user and my dongle number is 9380314041 postpaid connection and my credit limit is Rs 2600. I got an email from Reliance customer care on February 17 2016 stating that my current unbilled usage for the month of february is Rs 5500(more than twice the credit limit) and my connection had been made to call barred state. Then I got another email saying that my bill amount is Rs 1003 and due date is on 25 Feburary 2016.

I called up the customercare on 18th february 2016, during which they confirmed that the only ooutstanding amount from my side is Rs 1003 and the due date is 25th February and that my connection was mistakenly moved to barred state and the incorrect amount of Rs5500 received in email could be ignored. They said they will release the connection barred state for my connection in 3 hours.

Again on Feburary 19th 2016, my connection was again moved to barred state. I called up the reliance customer care again. I called Reliance customer care again on 20th Feburary 2016 and as per the customer care escaltion department executive Aishwarya, my connection was being moved to barred state due to the unbilled usage for the mont of February. When asked why I wasnt notified for the credit limit exceeding and as to why the connection didnt get barred after the credit limit got exceeded, she told me I had to email the complaint to their billing department on netconnect.broadband@relianceada.com, and that there was no way to raise a compliant in their customer care for this. So I wrote the attached email to the same email id provided explaining my problem and asking for an explaination on 23rd February 2016. I never got any response from them.

I called up their customer care again on 25th february 2016. The customer care executive Sathya, heard my issue and mentioned that they had never faced such an issue before and I finally got him to file a complaint and proivde me the number for tracking. The complaint number provided by him was 129008118 and was promised to be resolved within next day.

Still there was no resolution for this complaint and I called the Relaince customer care, but according to them, the above complaint number was a process id rather than a complaint number. I demanded to talk to their escalation department and finally I was transfered to the escalation department. I spoke to Arun, from the escalation department, and after checing my user details, he mentioned that already many of the customers in this plan are facing the same issue(of incorret bill amount) and this would be resolved within 48hours and that I do not have to pay an amount greater than my credit limit of Rs2600.

On 29th February 2016, the issue was still not resolved and so I had to call Reliance customer care again. I spoke to Vinod. The IVRS and the internet my account still showed my unbilled amount as Rs 5500. But I asked him to check his database for the value, for which he said it is Rs 8000. I explained o him this discrepancy and he openly admitted that his database server is wrong and the amount in IVRS was proper. This time, he created a high priority complaint for my issue and promised to get this resolved by next day afternoon. The complaint number was 243551597.

After receiving no response for my complaint, I called Relaince customer care again on March 1 2016. I spoke to Vinod Kumar. He was very rude and said that the complaint would take another 3 days to be processed and that I could raise a complaint in any forum. It was as if it would not matter to them.

As on, 6th March 2016, as per the Reliance customer care IVRS, the issue is still not resolved and my netconnect dongle is in barred state for 21 days.

Relaince Netconnect is clearly violating the TRAI guidelines,cheating and denying service to customers. On top of this, they are charging fraudulent bills to their customers and making them suffer for their database errors. They have no care for customers and doesnt do anything for customer grievances. Shame on you Reliance.

I request immediate attention on this and to provide a resolution as soon as possible.

Regards

Deepak R

Alternatenumber: 8144250666
Reliance dongle number: 9380314041

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors