Cheated by Flipkart, poorquality product, no return/refund

Hello,

I had purchased a Jacket from flip kart online worth Rs. 999. When i ordered it online, it seemed to be of good quality. But when i received the product it was of soooooo poor quality i couldn't even believe. This kind of quality is available in Rs. 300 in any roadside temporary shop. I requested FLipkart for return and refund but the seller rejected the return saying "You selected the wrong product". I don't know why the seller is selling the wrong product. Called FLipkart customer care 10-12 times, every time they said the issue has been raised with the seller. Only once i received a call from them saying that they will set up a con call with seller within 3 days but it never happened. I am frustrated with their service. I have been cheated by Flipkart and the seller as well. Please help me return and get my refund. Details below.
================================================================================
Flipkart.com
To Me
Feb 10 at 6:56 AM

Dear Abhijit Pal,
We would like to inform you that a dispute has been raised for the following order:
Product Details Seller Details Quantity Price/unit (Rs.) Order date
TSX Sleeveless Solid Men's Quilted Jacket (Size: M) TeeSort 1 999.0 02-02-2014

Buyer's address:
Abhijit Pal
179 santigarh, po-shyamnagar, dist-24 pgs north,
santigarh post office
shyamnagar, IN-WB
Phone: 9874323555

We will now talk to TeeSort and resolve the dispute. Our Customer Support team will keep you updated on the issue.
Please accept our sincere apologies. We really appreciate your patience for bearing with us.
Please contact us for any clarifications.
Regards,
The Flipkart Team
The Online Mega Store

Attachments

Dear,

Online shopping these days have become a fashion. Most of us would really not care to do a R&D on the product we are ordering for. Always have a close look on the product and its details before placing an order. If anything seems wrong, without wasting a moment, just raise the issue/complaint to the support team of the site on which you are placing an order, before the time frame for return/exchange policy expires.

Hello!!!

Thanks your question think now available flipkart is Cheated by poor quality product, no return/refund Find & Buy Everything You Need! 30 Day Replacement Cash On Delivery flip kart download Categories: Electronics, Home & Furniture…

androidapks.net/flipkart-apk-download-for-android/

thanks you!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors