Cheated by Datwind through a used/damaged Ubislate 7ci

yabu

Dear Sir/Madam/Person In-charge,

After several months waiting, finally I received Ubislate 7ci through COD on Jan 3, 2013, with the following details:

• Payment Paid: Rs.4,499 (cash)
• Order ID: PM00922
• Product No.: P314121460228092
• Courier Service: DTDC
• Consignment No.: 100535820

When I opened the box, I got shocked when I discovered that the Tablet is an used one and already has various damages (screen scratches as well as some broken signs on the screen as well as on the bottom lid; and also with battery issues). Immediately, I tried to contact through their customer support number, but unfortunately these guys didn't pick up my call after several try (I'm sure they never pick up). Finally, on Jan 5 - I got a response through email on which they mentioned an Amritsar address on which I was asked to send back the device. When I tried to communicate through email about my problems/issues, they finally called me back saying that I have to send back and then only they will test/verify the device and will send me back. When I told them that they sent me an used/damaged device, clearly showcasing the screen damages as well as battery problems, still they tried to convince me by saying that they will take care all my concern and I have to clearly mention all the problems in a paper and need to enclose it in the box.

Finally, on Jan 9, 2013 I sent back the device through DTDC courier with consignment no. V11055047 (Blue Service) that cost me Rs.315.

Today (Jan 28, 2013), when I received a courier from Datawind, I thought my problem has been resolved. But my smile got vanished immediately, and I was shocked again when I found that they sent me back the same piece again without doing any favor. I also got shocked when I found that the paper on which I clearly indicated all my problems, is kept inside the box - same as it was when I sent them.

My kind request to the concerned governing body (or, the person in-charge), on how to get rid of this cheating. My question is how can I get cheated by this way when the company Datawind has a tie-up with Indian government.

To resolve this case, I want either a fresh piece of "Ubislate 7ci" without any damages OR, I want full refund of Rs. 4,814 (Rs.4499, price of the tablet + Rs.315, as the returned courier charge).

Look forward to your support and help. Thanks!

What was the result of complaint? was there any action till now. Did you got solution for your problem? If not we can discuss and plan for relief. Mail me the details.

SIR I HAD GOT DOCUMENT NO OF COURIER WHICH IS SEND THROUGH FEDEX DOC NO. 802625469384
I HAVE CHECKED THE STATUS ONLINE AND CALL TO D COURIER COMPANY SAYS IT IS RECIVED IN
ACCEL BY SACHIN SIR
BUT THEY ARE SAYING THEY HAVED RECIVED THE COURIER
BUT UR DEVICE IS NOT IN THAT PARCEL .
EVEN I CALLED IN YOUR COMPANY THEY TOLD Your DEVICE IS IN Mumbai accel care andheri
SACHIN IS TELLING THAT UR DEVICE IS NOT RECIVED U TALK TO THE COMPANY
.PLS SIR YOU DATAWIND WALA CALL TO ACCEL CARE N TALK TO SACHIN O22240818763.
PLS SEE THE STATUS N LET ME WHT IS THE PROBLEM
DEEPAK PATEL MUMBAI -9821449226 CALL ME PLS
call id- DWIB130000081WW NOT RECEIVED DATAWIND 7C+ IT HAVE BECOME MORE THAN ONE MONTH.
company told u will let to knw ur within 24 hour .more than 3 days became no reply .pls help

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors