Cheated by Advertisement in Newspaper

Hi i want to complaint against Barey Lal address airtel tower 12, rani jhansi lakshmi marg, Hazrat ganj, lucknow
this man has given advt. in newspaper( navbharat times) for sms work n asked to deposit Rs 375/- in his account (375*2=750), me and my sister did the same bt he said to deposit 500 more or will refund it but now this fellow is not picking the phn.we told him to deposit money back in our account bt still no response.his no is 08572974066.
money doesnt matter much but this type of cheating should be stopped and these types of thugs should be in jail

expert

Administrator
Staff member
RE: Advertise in newspaper - Newspaper Cheating

Newspapers are full of such ads. Police has no time for such small issues. They won't write a FIR. Such cases are handled best by going to Police Station and ask their intervention by asking them to call the accused and settle it.

Expert said:
Newspapers are full of such ads. Police has no time for such small issues. They won't write a FIR. Such cases are handled best by going to Police Station and ask their intervention by asking them to call the accused and settle it.
The thing is he is not afraid of anything we warned him but he was like jo karna hai kar lo
pls help :( we really cant go to police
[hr]
And i searched for this number on google and many people complained the same thing

expert

Administrator
Staff member

Otherwise legally you can't do anything else. Newspaper/websites are full of such thugs. You're lucky you've not lost 1 lack or more. Just forget it.

Expert said:
Otherwise legally you can't do anything else. Newspaper/websites are full of such thugs. You're lucky you've not lost 1 lack or more. Just forget it.
Its not about money :( how can people be such insensitive we are just students and not earning :( 1000 rupees do matters to us :(
:(
newspapers also print any ad for money :(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors