Cash not refunded

Hi,

We have placed an order for Voltas AC on 16th October. Please find the details below:

Order ID: 9237212814.

Product : Voltas AC.

Ordered on : 16th Oct.

Mobile number: 9881198370.

Amount Paid: 23,990 INR through debit card.

We didnt receive the product till 5th Nov and as we were out of town after 6th nov we have requested for cancellation of this product. As we have closed our account through which the payment was made, we have talked to your executives for transferring the amount to different account. By your executives' advice we had placed an req for changing the account details. But till date we don't have any update about the refund. We are regularly following up with the customer care support team. But there is proper information given by any of them even store managers.

Kindly help us in this regard. For any clarifications or any suggestions kindly revert back to this email id(soundariya27@gmail.com) or mob no- 9673307011.

Note: Ticket ID:11947567. It was raised on Nov 5 when we had requested for product cancellation.

Dear ganesh250
Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at writetous@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team

Online_Cst said:
Dear ganesh250
Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at writetous@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team

Since I have placed complaint give all details on online snapdeal website since they asking more time to respond but still no response, I eagerly waiting for the refund.

I given all details in snapdeal website itself please proceed further initiate my refund ASAP.

Since I have attended lot of fake call in the name of snapdeal asking the details of bank, pan card, bank pin no, etc. in this regard I placed complaint in sanpdeal no response
[hr]
No reply from Sanpdeal since lot of complaint its not initiated customer person answer are very care less I will take your request I will forward on each day time they do this even I spoken with store manager also even they respond very careless.
Suggest me in what I can approach in how may complaint need to placed

Attachments

Hi,

This is with reference to your email, we have already raised more than 100requests from nov5th till date stating clearly that we have closed our HDFC bank account( purchased thro hdfc debit card) and so we have asked the snapdeal team to refund the amount to ICICI bank account.

Please refer the below details that we have sent to snapdeal team on 28-11-2015. The mail is below:

Hi,
We have placed an order for Voltas AC on 16th October. Please find the details below:
Order ID: 9237212814.
Product : Voltas AC.
Ordered on : 16th Oct.
Mobile number: 9881198370.
Amount Paid: 23,990 INR through debit card.
We didnt receive the product till 5th Nov and as we were out of town after 6th nov we have requested for cancellation of this product. As we have closed our account through which the payment was made, we have talked to your executives for transferring the amount to different account. By your executives' advice we had placed an req for changing the account details. But till date we don't have any update about the refund. We are regularly following up with the customer care support team. But there is proper information given by any of them even store managers.
Kindly help us in this regard. For any clarifications or any suggestions kindly revert back to this email id(soundariya27@gmail.com) or mob no- 9673307011.

Now I don't understand why you have sent this mail, because we have communications later on asking details about hdfc account closure statement (To confirm that the refund initiated on 23-11-2015 was not reflected in my account) the and icici bank details. We have sent all such informations on 4th dec 2015. They have asked us to wait for 48 hours for further processing. But then when we called snapdeal customer care, they said "help@snapdeal.com" no more exist and they asked us to update the info in snapdeal website on "help option in refund status", which we did by 10th dec. We have waited for 48 hours and no update from their side yet. Again today we receive such email stating that amount is refunded on 23rd oct to the hdfc account which doesn't exist.

Note: refer the mail below:

Let us know how to proceed with this...

Regards,
Ganesh

Note: Ticket ID:11947567. It was raised on Nov 5 when we had requested for product cancellation.

On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 5:45 PM, help@snapdeal.com <help@snapdeal.com> wrote:

Hi Selvam,

Greetings from Snapdeal!

This is in reference to your request for refund against Order number 9237212814. We understand that you have not yet received the refund and appreciate your patience in this regard. The refund against this order was processed on (23/11/2015). Below is the refund reference number for the same.

Refund Reference Number: 2990982694421251155672960352152890

Card Number : - 421424XXXXXX3815

Please share this refund reference number with your bank to know the exact status of the refund.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

In case of any further assistance or clarification on this issue, please reply back to this email.
Assuring you of our best services always,

Yours sincerely,
Team Snapdeal

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors