Being cheated and didnt received receipt..

Respected sir/mam
I had visited jaipur on 12th January 2014 on the matter of discussion of my cultural events to be held in mathura to my friend.I took one hotel room in Kartike hotel in bani park location near bank of baroda jaipur..I took single room in 900 rupees for a day which was so so room and wem my friend came to meet me they ask me about her id and I gave them voter id..wen our meetings over I decided to checkout from hotel as I had to leave for the new Delhi..hotel manager asked me about 500 rs extra for double person..den I press him to consession on dis amount and I requested him that for only four hours my frnd had came to hotel ,den u should not take extra money as we r leaving on the same day..simultaneously main owner came and said me to deposit 400 rs more then I said its cheating u r taking extra money then main owner misbehaved with me and beaten me also and taken 400 rs from me also and wen I asked about checkout receipt he denied to dat..hence I was alone over there in which I was unable to take any action there so plz with many hopes I trust you that u will take an action on this matter seriously and very soon..I would be waiting for ur rply.
thanks
your sincerely
Mehul Srivastava
cont.no.9555465623

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors