Battery and Wifi problem in Samsung Galaxy Y Duos

Dear sir

I bought a brand new galaxy Y duos from your mobile gallery from Nagpur since then i am facing problem with the mobile my wi-fi not connecting. I did all setting i also talk with technical support they were also unable to connect my wi-fi.
Also my battery backup is of hardly 6-7 hrs i charged my phone fully then its gives me backup of only 6-7 hrs in idle.

I was not expecting this quality from Samsung. I've switched from NOKIA N72 to Samsung but after this terrible experience i will not refer any one to go for this ,this is like a nightmare i spend my rs 8700 /- for this and what I am getting is worst experience than my old phone.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
For wi-fi please go to nearest Samsung service center - they will do it free for you. About battery, you should discharge it fully and fully charge it and then check the discharge time. 7 hours of only idle time? There is problem with battery in that case and you'll need to give your phone/battery for testing in Samsung service center. Battery comes with only 6 month warranty.

Even I have the same problem. I had purchased the mobile only 2 months back. Suddenly my battery started getting heated up. And battery is getting drained out in less than 2 hours. At the same time my Wi-fi also stopped working. It shows authentication error.

And when I turned off wi-fi on phone the battery started lasting 2 days.

Since Wi-fi is not able to connect it must be continously trying to connect n the backend and the battery was getting drained out.

I faced the same problem with my 1.5 year old phone.
Bought new battery - no use.
Gave in Samsung Authorized service centre in Bangalore. They updated software and declared as problem solved and took money from me.
When I checked the issue was still existing.
Gave it back to the service centre. Then they told that they have to change the complete board since they can not spot the problem in the board and repair. That will costs me same amount of a new cell phone with same spec. So I took back the phone.
I asked for the refund of the money I paid for the software update which was useless and they didn't pay saying that it is labor charge.
How nice job! For doing some useless service too Samsung takes money from customers.

sanju_k1421 said:
Dear sir

I bought a brand new galaxy Y duos from your mobile gallery from Nagpur since then i am facing problem with the mobile my wi-fi not connecting. I did all setting i also talk with technical support they were also unable to connect my wi-fi.
Also my battery backup is of hardly 6-7 hrs i charged my phone fully then its gives me backup of only 6-7 hrs in idle.

I was not expecting this quality from Samsung. I've switched from NOKIA N72 to Samsung but after this terrible experience i will not refer any one to go for this ,this is like a nightmare i spend my rs 8700 /- for this and what I am getting is worst experience than my old phone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors