Balance deduction without asking

Recently April 25th. They deducted 10 rupees from my balance for +521211010 i don't know what is this for. There is blank msg i got from this and it took away my balance. I took this connection 2 months back. At that time there was another scam was from bsnl called fever offer which deducted my balance as 2 and 3 rupees in 2 or 3 days of gap respectively. I made lot of try to call customer care but waiting for half an hour to get connected but it simply terminated. Never actually got connected . Worst customer service ever. Visted there office they said they can't do anything about it. I emailed to every department of bsnl for the fever offer but no response and after my balance got zero it got stopped. I didnt got any money back. They took more than 49 Rs now they are taking 10 rupee from me by another scam which don't even mention it's name. Last time they mentioned as fever offer which I don't have any idea what that means. Now they simply deducting my balance. Please do anything about it.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors