Bagittoday.com the worst when it comes to customer experience!!!!

I had placed an order on the 31st January for a pair of shoes BagItToday. On the 6th January I called these guys to find out the status of the order only then was informed that due the fact that my shoes were not in stalk my order would be delayed for a week. Every week after that I would have call in my self to find out why my shoes hadn't arrived yet. And was promised the same way every week that I would get it in 7 working days. After much patience I asked for a refund. Which wasn't processed. Instead I received an email stating that my shoes had been dispatched! After waiting for a few days I received shoes which weren't even close to what I had ordered for. The shoes were of the wrong size and colour.

No status emails had been sent to me and no apology calls had been made. No compensation had been given. And on top of that I received the wrong order. Spoke with a rep on the 28th of feb who told me that I would have to wait another 7-10 days for reverse pick up and another 5 days for the correct order to reach me. Again I asked for a refund. I haven't been contacted yet about it and it is the 17th of march today. Bagittoday has given the worst customer service experience yet! :mad:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors