BSNL Broadband payment

Hi,

Ever since I got the Broadband unlimited scheme for my landline an year ago, there was not a single month in which i got a trouble free 30 days service. There were times when it worked hardly 10 days or even less. Everytime we complaint and wait for the persons to respond. everyone knows how they responds for complaints. so days just pass without Internet. But when it comes to payment there are no excuses and they charge full. Is it not a wrong procedure by the BSNL to charge for not giving there service ? Is there anyway we can ask them to charge only for the number of days it worked ?

expert

Administrator
Staff member
If your phone never worked even single minute in full month, then you've right to ask for refund. But in your case it worked at least one day every month so it is now a service quality issue. So you can't ask for refund even in consumer court as you should have discontinued as soon as possible instead of continuing.

As far as I know, no one provides this facility to charge based on days working. Nor does BSNL have any such plan.

Thanks. But is it not the resposibility of the Company to provide quality service once they give a connection to a consumer. Or is it just give the connection for namesake and just forget it.In my case it has become a routine disruptance and is it not the duty of BSNL to find the fault and mak sure that the consumer get the service what he is being charged for?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors