BEWARE - BEML 10th Stage, Channasandra Bangalore - Illegal Sites

I nearly escaped a dubious deal 4 months back. The real estate broker was persisting me to buy a site in BEML 10th stage, Channasandra Village. I was able to get more information about this layout from valid sources and legal consultation.

Most of the sites here are illegally distributed to non members/associate members who may or may not belong to the BEML Cooperative society. All sites have been purchased by first owners at throw away price of just around 5 lakhs for 30x40 sites and 9 lakhs for 60x40 sites.

According to the cooperative societies act such illegally distributed sites are currently facing law suit in the Registrar of Cooperative societies. Case numbers are here below.

JRB/MD/92/2010-11
JRB/ABN/KALAM/29-C/01/6528/2010-11

Also the senior members of the society who were cheated have requested for CBI enquiry in this matter.

BEML 10th stage is under a lot of controversy and speculation. BDA knowingly or unknowingly has provided khatas to these illegal site owners. This will be confiscated from who so ever owns/buys it.

Real estate agents and current land owners are desperate to sell off these sites to unknowing public and the rates ironically are very high.

I backed out off the deal. The real estate agent was threatening me to pay money for backing out of the deal or else face the land mafia.

Thanks to my job I am currently out of the country for a long time.

My personal advice to buyers is to beware of this BEML 10th Stage layout. And always buy from individuals and do not engage brokers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors